Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oso

And speaking of the land of make believe, I shouldn't leave out Everly.

Last weekend, we had the pleasure of taking home a furry friend named Oso the Adventure Bear.  Oso recently joined Everly's class at school, and each weekend, a different friend will be able to take him home and record Oso's adventures in a special book. 

Everly couldn't have been more excited.

Right after school we went to our friends' house.  Oso sat with Everly in her car seat, and of course accompanied us on the visit.  He slept with Ev that night, and was right by her side all weekend, having one adventure after another.


At our first of two playdates of the weekend

On our way to grocery shop

The produce aisle - what an adventure!

Oso helped pick the bananas - yes, I am losing it

Oso had a great time playing with the Hot Wheels and garage

The weekend ended with a trip to my grandma's house, and was a definite highlight.  We took dinner over and ate with my grandma and had a very nice visit.  Oso joined in, of course.  (I took a picture of Oso with Everly, Cortlan, and my grandma.  I don't know if she would like to have her picture on the internet, so I am not going to include it, but it is a current favorite of mine.)

Maybe it is the combination of Alexa and Oso that had me sending a message in a bottle to the "real world" but I can't deny - it has been an adventure.

(Now can someone rescue me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment