Sunday, August 19, 2012

This is it

I wish there were some feature of this blog that would allow me to go directly from thoughts to print.  I could write a serious post while running ten miles.  Or even five miles.  And I have a ton to write about. 

But alas, the time I have spent running is without that ability, and while I do think of what I would write, I never really get figured out when I would write it.  And so I am stuck writing this twelve sentence post and calling it a night. 

School starts tomorrow.  I am sad to see summer end; it has been a ton of fun.  I am experiencing my usual back to school anxiety, my anxiety largely to do with time.  It is stressful to think about all I will have to cram in the evening and weekend hours, from grocery shopping to grading papers to spending quality time with my family to exercising.  But, as usual, we will find our groove.  I am lucky to have summer; I do not take it for granted one bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment