Sunday, December 25, 2011

The note that Santa wrote

Merry Christmas, Cortlan and Everly!

I hope you have a wonderful and magical day.  I brought you some things I think you might enjoy.  I hope you treat your new things nicely and take good care of them.  I noticed this year that you are both very good at sharing.  This makes me happy and I hope you continue because there are somethings I brought that you will both enjoy.  You have both been very good this year (though lately, there may have been a few things that could have been better!).  Always remember to be respectful and the best little boy and girl that you can be.  I am proud of you for trying hard.  Thank you for the delicious cookies and the food for my hard-working reindeer!  See you next year!  Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Santa (and Caische)

No comments:

Post a Comment