Sunday, October 3, 2010

He Says, No. 3

I am acting like this because I am so punched up!! 
(He meant "pumped up."  And he was acting like a maniac.)

A contribution from my mom from a recent Monday, a Grandma Day:  "After watching Sesame and getting dressed, we went to Costco. Cort was a huge help getting ready for the trip..."
Cortlan: I got us a snack. (raisins) And I need to bring some toys. Here, carry these. Do you have drinks? You should probably bring drinks for us.
My mom:  Goodness Cort, we’re going to Costco, not driving to Erie.
Cortlan:  Where is Erie?
My mom:  Far. Long drive.
Cortlan:  Well then we’d probably fly there. Maybe Costco will have samples.

And one from my mother-in-law:
Cortlan:  Grandma, can you set up my tent?
My MIL:  I don't think so, Cortlan.  I don't know if I can do that.
Cortlan:  It's not complicated, Grandma.

Me, after Everly knocked all of the Cooties pieces off of the board while we were trying to play: I am sorry, Cortlan.
Cortlan: You don't have to apologize, Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment