Friday, September 3, 2010

What gives?

I thought I was busy in the spring.  I had obviously blocked out what the beginning of the school year was like, having been on maternity leave last year for the occasion.  My mistake seems to be trying to continue to do everything that I have been doing for the last several months, plus wake up an hour and a half earlier (while not going to bed any earlier), plus work my 40+ hours a week, plus accomodate for my guilt of leaving the kids by somehow trying to magnify the quality time I do get to spend with them.

I still haven't decided what can give.  I guess I have just got to adjust to the "new crazy."  I am having difficulties with that this week, but I know it will get better.  Then, maybe I will be able to find time to tell the story of seeing Santa Claus at the fair this week, or going swimming on Wednesday, or Aunt Alana's birthday party on Thursday, or a neighbor's birthday today, or two special little girls' birthday party tomorrow, or finally getting to go out for our wedding anniversary tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment