Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What I am loving right now...

  • That the sun is finally shining and the weather is warming up, which means windows rolled down, fresh air, and not needing five layers to run outside.  (It has seriously been the longest winter...it was snowing on my run two days ago.)
  • That my little girl is coming home with words like onomatopoeia and equinox and entomologist and that she knows what they mean and is excited to tell us.
  • That my little boy picked up Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Sunday and read out loud for a solid hour on Sunday just because he wanted to.  He needed help with words here and there, but I was happy to oblige as I worked in the kitchen, listening.
  • That Everly is ready to ride her bike the minute we get home.
  • That Cortlan was so proud of himself after completing his first gymnastics meet - he did a fantastic job!
  • That even after 12+ years of teaching, I am still finding ways to improve every day. 
  • The "I love you's" I hear from my kids.
  • April Fool's jokes.
  • And this: 
  • And this:

No comments:

Post a Comment