Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Back at it

A few of my family members have been involved in a "100 Days of Happiness" project and I have enjoyed reading their facebook posts and keeping up with what makes them happy.  There have been a few signs lately that have indicated to me that it is time to get back to paying attention to the little things and looking at the good in my life and I think that doing something similar might be a good start.  I was initially considering doing so in May, but why not start now?

(Disclaimers:  1.  I am going to try to post something little every day for a while...something that happened, something that makes me happy, something I appreciate, something I heard or read, something positive.  It may or may not happen that way.  I have no intention to create lengthy posts with deep thoughts or grandiose stories.  Every now and then, that may happen, but not as the norm.  2.  Some of you may find this to be something you don't care to read.  Some posts will no doubt be trite.  I am ok with that.  This is something I am doing more for myself than anyone else.  I encourage you to do something for yourself, too!)

I hope to enjoy what's to come.  I hope you enjoy what's to come in your life, too.  Maybe I will get to be part of it.  That would make me happy.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea! 100 days of happy does make me look for the good and be grateful for what I do and have! Aunt Jozia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading those same posts and considering doing the same because sometimes it is hard to find the positive among so much craziness. Maybe it is time I start also! Thanks! I look forward to reading your posts each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girls go!! Aunt Jozia

    ReplyDelete