Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer is here

Today is Cortlan's last day of Pre-K...amazing.  He has learned a ton and I am proud of how much he has grown.  Hard to believe that he will begin Kindergarten next year.  Everly will be moving on up to the next room at school, too, to the room that Cortlan started in at this daycare/school.  Time is just clipping by.

Summer is here...my to-do list is huge.  It includes cleaning our windows, doing some painting, washing my curtains and organizing. 

But it also includes going to Idlewild, the library, the museums, McConnell's Mills, the parks and playgrounds, the pool, the back yard and Living Treasures. 

It includes visiting friends, catching fireflies, drawing on the sidewalk, playing in the rain, eating on the deck, and making s'mores.  Maybe we will sleep in a tent, too. 

I love summer...I wish it was a bit longer, but I am going to enjoy every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment