Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Date Night


I painted her nails in the morning, got her in her dress late in the afternoon, brushed her hair, put in a headband, and slipped on her silver sandals.  Everly was ready for her Daddy-Daughter Date Night, which she had been looking forward to all day.  Chick-fil-a hosts the event and this was the third year that John and Everly had gone.  A very well-organized event, they took RSVPs and even had a personalized flower for Everly.  According to John, she was quite the slow eater but was a perfect little lady through the whole dinner.

Everly was so excited about this flower that she had John text me about it before they got home.

I know that Everly loved her special time with Daddy.  On the way home, she said, "I feel like my whole body is full of flowers."  What a great feeling.  What a great dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment