Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An exciting evening

My kids were in bed at 8PM and after approximately four years, I decided it was time to tackle this:

Sadly, this is not a staged "before" photo.  

I realize that I am opening myself up for humiliation here, but yes, this is seriously what the cabinet looked like when I opened it.   After countless times of cleaning and organizing it after the kids completely mangled it on a somewhat daily basis, at some point I resigned to the fact that it would remain mangled until the kids were a little older.  That day might just have come.  Maybe.


The "after" shot.  Don't hate. 

 Seriously.  Don't be jealous.  I am taking a pretty big chance here.  The likelihood is that it will look like the "before" photo within days. 

But maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment