Sunday, August 14, 2011

On eating and growing

Two quick things:

1.  While Everly seems to have recently experienced a growth spurt, growing 2 full inches since April and going up two shoe sizes, I think that Cortlan might be at the beginning of one.  For breakfast this morning, he had a bowl of oatmeal, a ton of grapes, one and a half eggs, several pieces of turkey bacon and a glass of juice.  The other night at dinner he had four helpings of a chicken pasta dish I concocted, and I think he would have had more if there had been any left.  The night before, he ate a burger the size of which I could barely finish, plus extras of the sides.

2.  Forget PB&J (ok, not really), I love that my kids couldn't get enough of this lunch:


tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil, crusty bread from the bakery, olive oil and balsamic...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment