Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Paci Fairy Came!

The Paci Fairy came Friday night.

Everly had prepared her bag:

The front of the "Paci Fairy Bag." 

And back.  (Cort had a "Paci Fairy Box."  I couldn't find a box the right size this time around.  Nor could I find a bag that wasn't Christmas themed.  Fortunately, Everly was very good about her sticker placement.)

Loaded it up with her accumulated beloved pacifiers:

"One of these things is not like the others."  Can you guess which one she was having a fit about last Tuesday?

And woke up screaming, "Mommy!!  I got a dishy!!!"  Which was exactly what she wanted.

Welcome, Dora, the male beta fish.

Now, I am just hoping to be able to keep Dora alive.  Wish me luck.

Sorry - I took these pictures with my phone.  I have no idea where my camera is at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Please make sure to remind me of this when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete