Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thankful

Today, I am thankful for sunshine and blue skies.  I am thankful for an eye exam that resulted in no glasses for the littlest one.  For a sympathetic friend to sit with at dinner while our children ran around.  For my mom, who was willing to pick Everly up at the restaurant and put her to bed while I had Cortlan at soccer, even though we didn't end up taking her up on it.  For a playground within eyesight of soccer practice and, again, that sunshine and blue skies so that we could enjoy it.  Today, I am thankful for a daughter who thanked me for taking care of her and a son who told me I am the best mom, despite my stress this evening.  I am thankful that my children are now sleeping peacefully.  And I am thankful for a husband that will be home tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard it said that the best thing we can say is "Thank You" and you just did! A.J.

    ReplyDelete