Thursday, February 21, 2013

Random Stuff


  • It kind of stinks when you come to find that the people who you thought were older than you are actually the same age as you...and that you probably look "that old," too.  I suppose what is more important is how old I am on the inside, right?
  • I had to take Everly to the doctor's office this morning.  Turns out that there is nothing wrong, but she was devastated when she found out that she couldn't get a shot...To the point that the doctor asked if she had her flu shot yet, in hopes that we could find some shot to give her. 
  • Cortlan's sleep study came back abnormal.  We meet with the surgeon who recommended the study on Monday to go over it, but the preliminary results that I have received indicate sleep apnea and the surgery that he went in for in December is once again recommended.  We will know more on Monday.
  • I am forced to wonder if there are any jobs that are low-stress these days.  I can tell you that teaching sure isn't one of them.
  • Cortlan has been learning how to spell many words.  The latest:  b-u-t-t.  The funny thing is the look he got on his face the first time he spelled it for me, and that he has only spelled it and hasn't actually said it.  It could be worse.
  • There is something about February that makes it seem like the longest month of the year.  And there is something about it that makes me yearn for the beach.  
  • I am a big fan of dance parties in the kitchen while I am cooking.  And my kids laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment