Saturday, January 19, 2013

An interview with Everly, age almost-four

What is your favorite color? 
I have a lot.  Um.  Purple...pink....blue...red...gold...uhhhhhhhh....golden.  That's all!

What is your favorite thing to do after school? 
Umm. Play baby dolls!  That's not really my favorite.  Well, it is my favorite.

Is it your favorite or not? 
It is, well, not, kind of. 

What do you mean?
Like, it is some and it is not some.

Ok.  Do you have another favorite thing to do do after school?
Play games.

Whats your favorite thing to do AT school? 
Paint.

Anything else?
No.  Just paint.  Oh! Glue!

You like to glue?
Mmm hmm.

Excuse me mommy.  I love you. 

I love you too.
Am I being good? 

Yep.

What is something that you like to do outside?
Chalk.

What is your favorite season?  Wait.  Do you know what a season is?
Yeah. 

What are the seasons? 
Spring, summer, fall, winter. 

Ok, which one is your favorite? 
Ummmm.  Winter. 

Really? 
Yeah! 

Why? 
Because I like snow.

What is your favorite food? 
Um, chicken nuggets. 

Do we have those often? 
No.  That is my favorite restaurant food. 

Ok.  What is your favorite food at home? 
Pasta! 

With sauce? 
With meatballs.  Mmmm.

Yum!  What is your favorite snack? 
Crackers and cheese.

Where do you usually have that? 
At my school.  Well, we had it a long long time ago but now we have vegetables and fruits.  We have to get healthy.

I like the idea of getting healthy!  What is your favorite fruit or vegetable? 
Apples!  Peaches and cucumbers! 

Nice.  Ok.  What is your favorite book?
Clifford the big Red Dog and his special birthday and his family.

What is your favorite TV show?  Olivia!! 

Is there anything that you want me to write down that you want people to know about you? 
My name is Everly. 

Ok, what else about you? 
That I love cucumbers.  And I love my fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment