Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

A while back, I had the opportunity to purchase tickets to see Beauty and the Beast, but I declined.  The tickets weren't cheap and I wasn't sure if the kids would even enjoy sitting through a show.  Then I took them to see Peter Pan at the high school where I teach, and they LOVED it.  It seemed serendipitous that shortly after, I had the opportunity to purchase four tickets at a discounted price because they were returned from a group sale.  Despite the fact that the show was at the same time that they would typically be taking a nap, Cortlan and Everly were both very well behaved and truly enjoyed the show.  Cortlan, in particular, was enthralled.  I love the theater, and I love that I can enjoy it with my family.




As when we saw Peter Pan, one of Everly's favorite things about the show was the seat and that she could get herself stuck in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment