Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Car Accident

Ok, so I thought I would just say a few words here about what happened to me last week.

Rather than include the picture that shows the bulk of the damage to my vehicle, I decided to put this on on here, because it does not show my licence plate number.  I don't feel like doing what it would take to edit the picture to blur it out.

Bottom line: I was sitting at a standstill waiting to turn left into my neighborhood when a pickup truck rear-ended me at full speed.  I was seen by paramedics at the scene and released, my car was totaled, and life has been crazy ever since.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about what happened. This kind of damage is definitely from a hard impact. Looking at the bright, you're still fortunate because the damage was at the back of your car and not near the driver's seat. Did you get the right amount of compensation that you deserve from this crash?

    Maggie Malone @Mastrangelo Law Offices

    ReplyDelete