Thursday, April 25, 2013

Everly's reaction

And what was Everly's reaction to Cortlan's surgery?  Well, she was very happy to spend some time at Grandma and Poppy's house on Tuesday.  She tells me that she rode on the swings, that she and Poppy put a bunch of stuff on Cadi (my parent's dog), and that Poppy held her by her feet so that she could reach stuff from behind the couch.  I will have to confirm, but I feel as though this is probably pretty accurate.

She also told my parents that she would do Cortlan a huge favor by eating a Popsicle with him because it is way more fun if you don't have to do it by yourself.  So kind that she is willing to make such a sacrifice for her brother.

When I picked her up from school yesterday, she hadn't seen him since early morning the day before.  She said she missed him.  She also said, "I can't wait to see Cortlan!  Does he look the same?"


No comments:

Post a Comment